Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Our day at the lake






We had such a great time today at the lake and the good thing about it was it wasn't an all day thing. It didn't take us long to get there and then we only stayed there for like 2 hours and then we left. The boys had a good time and I think we will try to get there again before the season is over.

I'm pretty tired, so I am off to bed or something. I kinda feel like eating something chocolately, will I regret it if I can't fall asleep or if I get insomnia? It might be worth it!

3 Comments:

Blogger Mid-life Midwife said...

Great pics! You all look great and happy. It just occured to me that in the 5 years I've known you, that is the most skin I've ever seen you show! And you look lovely. :)

6:10 AM  
Blogger leaner said...

Look at you all cute and preggo! Great pics!

11:47 AM  
Blogger TLC said...

I guess having a tight belly makes me all brave! I probably wouldn't wear a two piece in any other circumstance. We will see what having a fourth child does to my body! split abs? Oh yeah I have that going on...no stretch marks so far but i'm only getting bigger from here on out!

3:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home