Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Anyone?


Did any of you reunion folks find picture CD's laying around? I think I might have forgotten them somewhere at camp. I lost track of everything in those few moments before we left. All those pictures we had to pose for wore me out! I forgot my fleece and the puppy chow that Pen-nut gave to Creaky on a rock, so please if our cd's were left behind it was not intentional and we would really like another copy sent to us. Thanks - Again thanks for a great time and wonderful memories to add to our hearts!

1 Comments:

Blogger abeNanna said...

There was apparently some problem with some of the pics, so we are putting together another one and will send it to you. I think there were close to 800 pictures when all was said and done.

9:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home