Friday, March 24, 2006

How much????

I just found out yesterday that they are estimating the cost for nationals at about $600 PER child! I looked at S and said, "You won't be going if that is the price!" He said he understood. That is SOOOO much money - what are they thinking? Oh the kicker is - it's at the end of April - next month! There's another school trip to Sleeping Bear Dunes the week before and there are some fundraisers planned for it, but if they don't make enough, it will be an out of pocket expense for the parents. I guess to some parents this is chump change, but not for us! I need to call today and find out if S was awarded any more of a scholarship to attend the music camp. I know it will all work out and if he's meant to go, he will go and if not then he won't. I'm holding out for my vacation in Mexico - someday!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home