Monday, February 27, 2006

My Soul's voice...

Clint found my soul's voice at: http://www.titilayotalks.blogspot.com/ I would have eventually found it once I started reading my email again. It was part of the sojomail we subscribed to.

Naked and Unashamed was the post that I was like "YES!" It hit on every point that I feel is so essential to being and I am most grateful to have succumbed to being nothing but honest - even when it's uncomfortable. AAHH, sure bliss.

"The friend that won't go away" spoke more to Clint. That has never been too much of an issue in my life. I'm the "blind faith" type. I refuse to live w/out faith - that is a sucky place to be in. I have found most of my happiest moments have been when I choose to walk in faith. Yeah, sure I get moments of "oh crap -- what am I going to do?" And in that moment, someone will walk in and say the most needed thing and I'll know it was a divine appointment, that needs to be taken to heart. I get my short lived moments of bitchy-ness, but again something will happen to remind me of higher thinking and how I am so done w/ that negative spinning of wheels, just to think that I am processing and doing something about it. So done! Never to go back there again - not even for a visit.

This is all done in all honesty - not in covering up anything or being blase blase but in that complete surrendering to everything - the good the bad and the ugly. There are uncertain moments but nothing a good prayer won't cover and a quick visualization of letting go and letting God.

Man, just had to write this down and now it's time to go watch a movie w/ the familia.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home