Friday, February 10, 2006

Another day down

So yesterday ending up being pretty good once Angie got here. She brought Jimmy John's subs and I felt like a million bucks after eating subs and soup. We had a nice time chatting. I feel badly, I think about her often and rarely do I pick up the phone to chat w/ her. She's very much one of those structured people w/ lists and exact times she does this or that. I always feel like I am going to catch her at a bad time and then I will feel like a dork - Doh! I should have known it was time for her to scrub her floors! So, she is always the one hunting me down through email or phone calls and asking to get together. I will do better this time. I kinda consider her my "summer friend" We met her and Tara through gardening a few years ago and we started only seeing each other at various garden get togethers. Since Angie had a baby and nobody close to her has, I think she's looking for some mama friends.

Last night, Clint told J we would be having another baby. He was really excited and already today I have heard him say, "I can't wait till the baby comes!" twice. He's hoping for another boy. He thinks that is pretty cool having 4 boys in one family.

Two nights in a row I have had to get up at about 1 a.m. and eat. I wake up and my stomach is growling as if I hadn't eaten in 3 days. It sucks royally! Today, MLM came over and did our first prenatal. She gave me some B-6 and I took one and felt pretty good all day long except for having hunger pangs even after forcing myself to eat a decent meal. But the B-6 bottle says "sparks energy" something that I need and if I could just get over the stomach stuff - I would be set. I'm starving right now and i'm waiting for Clint to get home w/ jimmy johns again. I want to feel alive again! I hope tomorrow I can wake up feeling good because I need to take the boys shopping for Dad's b-day and other Valentines stuff for school.

Creaky has been so cute lately, he walks around singing "Baa baa bamba" and another song that says "ay yi yi yi" Also, if he hands you something he will say, "tank you, creaky." Yesterday, Clint had the newspaper spread out on the table and there was a picture of an airplane and he said "airplane - up" and pointed up. They are so cute at this age.

Okay, I am going because I am starving and I ate basmati rice and some kind of Indian stuff from trader joe's almost an hour ago. I am waiting for my sub and ginger ale and chips and pickles and...

1 Comments:

Blogger leaner said...

THat is too funny about you starving! I never feel like I am starving whiel pg, at least not until the 2nd trimester! Vit B is supposed to be great its one of the ingrediants in Morning Sickness Magic? Or some crap that I was taking that helped a little. Hope the sickies go away soon, but man is it ever nice to know that they mean everything is progressing as hoped. (Ok, disjointed thoughts, I have a migraine and am unable to just huddle in a corner and sleep like I would like to do.)

9:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home