Monday, February 20, 2006

I'm back - but not for long!

I'm in the throes of morning sickness and it sucks! Every other day is my good day. I'm having a semi-good day today.

On Saturday I found a website that showed what my baby looked like at 11 weeks. I don't know why but it brought tears to my eyes. I've been so consumed w/ feeling sick and how long it will last that I wasn't thinking about the baby growing and having features and such. It was a beautiful moment. It doesn't matter that I feel like I just went through this a few months ago w/ creaky. Clint asked J if he would be able to love another baby and J responded w/ a "yeah" but in like a "what kind of stupid question is that?" It was another wonderful moment.

Creaky turned 21 months yesterday. His vocabulary has expanded so much in what seems like weeks. He's putting 2 or 3 words together all on his own. Last night he showered w/ J and after he was dried off and put in his jammies he said while rubbing his tummy, "shower jack - tank cu" They are so sweet on each other. I have pictures of his art project he made w/ yogurt on the table. I have a few w/ him skateboarding in the house, despite my protest of "skateboards don't belong in the house!" These wood floors only call out to all 4 boys to skateboard back and forth!

These are but a few of the things that I wanted to record here and when I feel better, I will get pictures posted since that would require me to sit in the basement for a few minutes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home