Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Serenity now

I love how everything slowly but surely falls into place. I'm grinning from ear to ear just knowing mom will be here in a few more days and how it worked out so wonderfully. We also received some good news today regarding Clint and work that pays. Hearing that news made me almost tear up and of course I said my "thank you God" prayer. Later, Clint said he better remember to pray, which made me laugh because I needed a good laugh. I always say something to the fact that I can't believe he forgets to pray. I'm constantly in prayer and thankfulness mode and I just think everyone else is too. I used to be in "please please please please" prayer mode but mostly now I am in "Thank you thank you thank you thank you" mode and what a difference I see now from back then. So all the big major things that were on my mind are slowly being lifted away. So happy I didn't stress myself out that I turned into a freak. I did't even call my mom to stress her out on my behalf either. I think I'm growing up and taking charge over these things w/ all the tools that I have picked up from having faith that everything works out and it's no use inviting everyone to my SOS party. Check me out all grown up and everthing!


If you want to kiss the sky you better learn how to kneel on your knees, boy. Lyrics by U2. I don't know why that song popped into my head right now.

Clint and I went out on our little date. A nice girl from church said she was going to make this happen for us and said she was coming over to watch the boys and bringing pizza. So, we took her up on the offer and headed out. We didn't do anything spectacular because we are strapped for cash, but we had a nice time togeter alone. We've spent so much time together over the summer that it wasn't a pressing issue that we do something alone but it was nice to get out and eat w/ out a 2 year old. We got home and she said she would love to do it again for us because our boys were so awesome. She has a little one that is one month younger than Crispin and the two of them got a long so well. That was a relief. There is only one little girl that Crispin truly gets along with and it's always so neat to see them play together, rather than butt heads.

Baby front news - nothing to report at this time. Head down, pretty engaged in the pelvis and growing is all. I'm getting a bit uncomfortable but know that it won't be long before baby makes it's appearance. We all took bets as to when we thought baby would come and if it will be a girl or a boy. All the boys, even Clint put the baby way after the due date! Are you all nuts? I'm going for the 7th only because 7 is my favorite number. We will see.

3 Comments:

Blogger tif-do said...

Can I put my bet in??? I say girl on Sept. 10. And she will come with a smile on her face, knowing she has such a great mom and dad and brothers.

6:17 AM  
Blogger TLC said...

I'll put you on the calendar!

9:32 AM  
Blogger leaner said...

Hmmm I say its a girl, also. (Cuz I want you to have a girl, they are fun.)
And I think she'll be born the 8th, at about 3 pm.

6:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home