Sunday, August 20, 2006

If only...

If only labor wasn't so far away - to some it's not because their babies come early but for me, my babies come on time. So 3 more weeks it is for me. If only I was a little closer to my due date I would think today was *the* day ONLY because of the mere fact that EVERYONE and EVERYTHING is annoying me! Today I have gotten like a gajillion phone calls from one of Jack's friend and his mother. I don't even want to answer the phone and hear their voices. The phone just rang and of course I was no where near it and I couldn't get to it. I treck up the stairs to get it and guess who it was? Yup, the annoying mcnoying ones. What do they want from us??

I start to clean up for dinner and everything falls to the ground making me bend over to clean it up, which is a chore. I keep knicking my belly button on everything. I ain't so skinny anymore. Let's see what else??

I remember feeling that way when I was in labor but didn't know it w/ S and how annoying every little thing was. If only today was the day and I would have an excuse to feel so annoyed.

2 Comments:

Blogger leaner said...

You never know!
I remember having those days all of the time towards the end. I think she would have come, too. If I had just let myself GO, instead of holding tight and refusing to have faith.
Maybe you really need to just relax, and maybe that would make you feel better. But believe me, I know all about frustration! (Especially since I was sure Gwennie was coming 3 weeks early, but she didn't.)

7:26 AM  
Blogger TLC said...

Once the kitchen was cleaned up, it was too late to get any phone calls and once I slipped into my nice comfy bed w/ Creaky while Jack read us Creaky's favorite bed time stories - everything else fell away. I woke up feeling refreshed and ready for the day.

I know baby won't come early and I don't anticipate he/she will. I don't want to drive myself nuts micro-managing it - babies come when they are good and ready and I don't want to be invasive by doing anything that will MAKE it happen.

So we will see when this baby is good and ready...next week would be nice!

10:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home