Wednesday, January 18, 2006

A 12 year-olds pick-up lines...

I lost my library card, so do you mind if I check you out?
Are you Jamaican? Cause JA-makin' me crazy!
I wish I was cross-eyed, so I could see you twice.
You're so hot your going to melt the elastic in my underwear.
Do you believe in love at first sight or should I walk by again?
Stop drop and roll - cause baby you're on fire.
Your eyes are even bluer than the water in my toilet bowl.
Maybe you've seen my picture - it's under KABLAM in the dictionary.
How did you get through security? Because baby you are da bomb!

2 Comments:

Blogger tif-do said...

Thanks I needed a laugh!!!

5:35 PM  
Blogger leaner said...

Those are too funny! Did those type of lines work on you at 12? I am sure if anyone had tried to "pick me up" it totally would have worked! (I was so innocent and naive and sweet and my face was buried in a book 90% of the time!)

9:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home