Tuesday, September 13, 2005

Childcare is in full swing

So, now my days are being filled up with watching little ones. On Mon and Tues I will have Samantha from about 8:30-3:30. On Wed, Julia will be here from 12:30-5:30. Once Crispin turns 18 months she will be here on Mondays too. I’m so thrilled how it all worked out. I swore I would never do daycare again because of the experience in AZ. It’s because of that experience that I know how I want to go about it this time around. It’s all falling into place and I will have Thurs and Fri off. (I might have a boy on Fri for 2 hours in the morning.) But still it’s manageable. The best part is – being licensed and offering care for UM students and faculty will insure that we will have our rent reduced by $250 A MONTH!! I’m charging a few dollars more and that will allow me to get by on only having a few kids part-time. I’m happy that I know the parent’s well and can trust them. They are all invested in their children so there won’t be any 3 day sleepovers for us!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home