Monday, September 05, 2005

Back from the dead and back to cloth diapers

I have finally managed to get my butt back on my blog. It's almost been a year since I last wrote! How bad is that. I can truly say that I have been enjoying Crispin to the fullest in that time and didn't have time to write about it. Although I wish I have been writing down some of the cutest things he's been doing in the last month. How his verbal and comprehension skills have sky rocketed! I will write about them as they come to me.

I figured I would keep track of this new chapter in our lives as starving students. It will be very interesting. With this in mind, I decided to get Crispin back into cloth diapers. I spent a bunch on them and no need to let them go to waste. I enjoyed the summer in 'sposies but I can't fork over the $7-$8 on diapers anymore. I would rather buy a skein or two of some pretty yarn and knit away. Clint is doing his own penny pinching - he has a vat of beer brewing now. I know it won't be so bad and I'm glad we are here in the midst of other financially challenged families. Makes it all the more tolerable.

Tomorrow will be the first day of school for Clint and the fifth day of school for the boys. My first full day of being alone all day with Crispin. I have a few knitting projects I am working on for those babies that are coming or that have come out recently.

Well, I will keep trying to get down to the basement where the comfy 'puter is and update often.

Besitos!

3 Comments:

Blogger tif-do said...

Man your blog goes way back, I am such a newbie. You didn't tell me you had one, just the brother, I'd rather hear the mamma point of view anyday.

5:44 PM  
Blogger TLC said...

Yes, I started a year ago and was hoping to chronicle the life of our last son...well here we are and no record of him has flourished. He's impressed in my heart and that is all that matters. You have the lingo down - 'newbie'!

5:02 AM  
Blogger tif-do said...

I think I learned that off one of the kids cartoons, sad, sad, sad.

10:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home