Wednesday, October 13, 2004

Nursmaid's Elbow???

Our Little little is finally all fixed. At about 10 pm last night he started using his arm again. As I was laying there nursing him and my arm was getting tired I wondered why the heck he would get "nursemaid's elbow" and not I, since I am the one in positions that would cause more than your elbow to give out. Oh well, I'm glad he's all fixed. I am now uber sensitive to not pulling or moving him too quickly.

I had to take Slade to get one brace put in his mouth. Yes, one brace to help open up a space to make sure his tooth that is coming in will have enough room and then he will have the most perfect teeth. That is until his molars fall out and his grown up ones come in! This whole orthodontics experience has gone on since the poor kid was in first grade. Will it end? I hope Jack will be just fine with his teeth and we won't have to do all this and spend a small fortune. We have a consult in a couple of weeks.

The weather is getting cooler and soon winter will be upon us. Oh joy! I can't wait to be chilled to the bone for the next 6 months. Since having a baby in a cold climate state, I am at a loss as to how to dress him. I mean it's not like I have much ambition in being outsider longer than it takes me to get to the car. I can't believe how much the older boys LOVE winter. Where they not born in AZ?

I better get going and get ready for our Marriage Course. The topic tonight has to do with our in-laws. Should be very boring, since I can't imagine needing to purge any more on this subject that hasn't been aired. Clint might surprise me and tell me how he really feels about my family. YIKES! better go little is getting frustrated hanging out in the walker!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home