Sunday, October 10, 2004

Quilting time

Today was a pretty good day. We all made it to church...on time even! We even had to pick up the sonny at a friends. I have been wanting to start the little sonny on cereal but hadn't made it to the right store for the RIGHT kind of cereal. When we got home Charlotte was here ready to go to the fabric store and buy some better fabric for the picture quilt. We found some really nice greens that tied into one of the greens that she had already. So, now I really need to get on the ball and get that quilt done soon.

Our little little finally rolled over and ate cereal for the first time. Leaps and bounds leaps and bounds! He's so good. He is a dream child. I hope I remember this when I am feeling overwhelmed w/ his constant pulling of the books from the shelves or just getting into everything he puts his eyes on.