Friday, October 15, 2004

FRIDAY!!!!

I don't have to be at Emily's till later and Crispin is asleep still. I am taking this time to write in this thing just because I always think of writing but never do. I think I get to consumed with grammatical errors and this ominous sense that some professer is going to critique me. I keep telling myself that NO ONE CARES! I rarely read other blogs unless it has cool pictures of knitting projects.

I'm also having to use the laptop and how I hate typing on this thing! I can't even add photos because they are all on our pc. I got some cute ones of you...guessed it...Crispin.

This weekend is going to be crazy fun. We haven't had a full weekend in some time now. I begged Clint (thanks sweetie) to make Chile Colorado to take to Angies neighborhood Chili Cook off on Saturday. I can't wait to see those people jump with glee after having had a taste of that yummy stuff. I don't think we have too hot of chile so they won't squirm with discontent. Slade will be in Lansing participating in the Angell Academic Games. They have montly tournaments and if they qualify they will have a state tournament in March. It should be exciting. I need to get more work done on the quilt. Clint needs to study. On Sunday, we get up and go to the 9:30 service (www.annarborvineyard.org) now since there is nothing for Slade on Saturday night. After church we pick up Jack's friend and head to Rachel's for Waffles! YUM! It was very nice of her to invite us over. We have enjoyed her presence at the garden. Sometime soon we need to clean up our garden beds! That is scheduled for this weekend, but we can't make it on Saturday.

I can't believe Crispin is still asleep. He woke up when the boys were heading out the door and i WENT up there and nursed him after he gave me big smiles and he fell back asleep. I showered and he hasn't woken up. I guess I should go and make breakfast before he does wake up and I can't enjoy it. I'm still on my mushroom omelet w/ toast topped w/ yummy preserves that grandma J made.

1 Comments:

Blogger Loli Go said...

HAPPY FRIDAY!!
I love this blogger - i just set up my own account and can't wait to use it!
So what exactly is "nursemaid elbow?" I haven't ever heard of that. My friend, Shannon, finally had her baby last Wednesday - everything turned out fine and everyone is healthy. She had a little baby girl named Piper Pearl Nelson - 7lbs. 12 oz. - 22 inches long. She is so adorable!!

I will get back to you later.....love you!

4:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home