Sunday, October 30, 2005

Pictures


I never make it down to the basement to blog, but I had pictures that I have been wanting to post. I have a chance to get them all on one post!

This is our front yard
(I had to hurry and get a picture - the vacuum truck was around the corner)


This is our backyard - transformed into a pumpkin patch

This is Biff

(part of the bourgeosie post I was suppse to work on!)


This is Biff's Father, Clifford

This is Biff's mother, Tamalina respectively from Europe

(are those gaucho pants she's wearing? I thought they went out of style in the 80's? - Wait and are those clogs?)

I will be getting a picture soon of Jack and his new pet - A Leopard Gecko. He's so proud of it and worked hard saving his money to pay for half. He was fortunate enough to find a used aquarium on the side of the dumpster and was crafty enough to sell his old video games at the yard sales to make a whopping $25 that day! Way to go Jack! He's going to be a great pet owner!

2 Comments:

Blogger leaner said...

Love the outfit Tammalina. You look good in Gaucho pants, so who cares if they went out of style in the 80s (which we both know they didn't because you can buy them at ANY store right now- saw some at Target, but I am not brave enough to try them. I made fun of someone wearing some the other day- I know Will was listening, because he said "I thought you would like that outfit." So now he'd make fun of me if I wore them!)
I want to hear about Biff and Clifford and Tammalina!

7:36 AM  
Blogger TLC said...

Soon I hope to write more about my polo (pink and purple none the less) wearing Biff. He's so boo-shie it's not even funny. We will see if something witty comes of it all to write about.

7:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home