Saturday, November 12, 2005

Drum Roll Please...


My Sladey boy - my little budding writer, my cool as a cucumber sonny, my sweetest sunshine of a big brother has made the honor roll this semester! We are so proud of him and he's so proud of himself! He kept on top of his schoolwork despite his busy schedule. He had soccer practice 2 days a week and academic game practice 2 days a week and with soccer games on the weekends and sometimes academic game tournaments on Saturdays - he was pretty swamped. He must be wired like his dad! He can totally kick butt and get things done even with a busy schedule - it just comes easy to him. Way to go Slade!

5 Comments:

Blogger tif-do said...

That's great. Tell him good job for me. Wyatt made honor roll too, We had parent teacher conferances last monday, I couldn't of been happier with all the teachers comments, glad to know it's easier for him then it ever was me.

7:50 AM  
Blogger Pen-nut said...

Yeah for him!!! We had two kids on Honor Roll, must run in the family.

11:45 PM  
Blogger TLC said...

Slade has been waiting for this moment - honor roll wasn't something they did in elementary. He can't wait to put that sticker on our car "My child made the honor roll" Yeah for our honor roll kids!

7:33 AM  
Blogger Loli Go said...

Slade - YOU GO! Good Job!!! What a great accomplishment - your familia must be proud!

8:26 PM  
Blogger TLC said...

Dee-tho! You are here! Update your space with your mighty project you are working! I know you are busy busy - if and when you can do! Would love to see the progress of it all.
Besitos!

5:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home